/* Variable definitions

Tasty Side to Life Tours Website

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Some Good Cooking Music

So I don't know about you but I personally almost physically can not cook or prep without a little music. I mean prepping has to be the most boring part of the cooking process. Chopping up onions, followed by carrotts, then celery into perfect little dices is just a bit tedious. I am of the belief that you have to at least try to "spice up" the task.

For me this "spicing up" is music, my dog and some fresh air. I have to say that there is nothing more calming after a stressful day then preparing a tasty meal for friends with a little Buena Vista Social Club Latin music in the background http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INkLVwtIr_I&feature=related and your doggy at your feet looking up at you with the cutest little puppy eyes waiting for scaps. The music below is a BIT different from Buena Vista but definitely super nice!

Here are a few beats for you to tap your foot to and help you chop and prep a lil bit faster :)

1) Esser-headlock



2) Golden Silvers- True Romance- click on it and you can watch it on Youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns9o1gEhaE8


3) Wave Machines- I Go-I Go- I Go

3 comments:

  1. haha love it!
    i like cooking to BB King...or old school Madonna (The immaculate collection) is always a staple :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good idea!! Bringing out old school Madonna or BB King would be incredible :) Have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm afraid if I tried chopping to that music, catchy as it is, I'd wind up cutting myself. (Maybe a nice Viennese waltz) I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who finds prep work b-o-r-i-n-g.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...