This is truly an elegant and delicious appetizer for a party and one of the many recipes I will share from my last catering adventure. It takes a bit of time to cut, re-cut and assemble the beets, so be patient. I promise it's worth the work :)
This makes enough for 40
• 10 packages of large yellow or red beets- if you can buy already cooked it's easier
• 10 logs of Herbed Goat Cheese- Recipe follows
• 1 to 1 1/2 cups bright brussels sprouts
• 1 cup dressing- recipe follows
• - Few Tbls warm good quality honey to drizzle over goat cheese
Slice each beet into 1/4-inch-thick round slices. Then use a 3 inch round circle disk to cut each slice into perfect circles.