/* Variable definitions

Tasty Side to Life Tours Website

Friday, April 9, 2010

Lucian Freud l'atelier





Two weekends ago for my birthday I went to the Lucian Freud exhibit at the Pompidou, Paris. I was lucky enough to have a friend in from Australia and meandering around the exhibit was a great little Saturday! I could have probably spent all day wondering around the Pompidou because there is soooo much to see but we got tired after a few well spent hours.

Lucian is British and is Sigmund Freud's grandson. His portraits consists of nudes with exposed flesh layered in thick paint. It was pretty cool. Check it out.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Sydney,

    OK you're going to think this is super strange. My name is Ariel and I live in SF (the Marina) and am coming to Reims next week with my aunt. I was reading trip Advisor for info on the hotel that we are staying at in Reims Las Crayeres (I think I totally spelled that wrong) and came across your review. Anyway, I would love to get some recommendations from you on places to eat, taste champagne, sites, etc. if possible. We will only be in Reims for 3 days and in Paris for a week but I would love to get some local perspective.

    Also, if any of your friends or family want us to bring you anything from home or if you want anything from SF, I would be more than happy to bring something over to deliver to you. I lived in Italy for a year and little treats from home were the best. My email is arielunger@gmail.com Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...