/* Variable definitions

Tasty Side to Life Tours Website

Monday, January 8, 2024

Happy New year! Whats your word for 2024?


Happy New Year! Sorry we have been MIA since COVID and everything! We diverged during COVID to doing online virtual wine and Champagne tasting for friends and corporate clients like Google etc! We also have been busy busy busy with work and family life. I had a baby who is now 2 years old! Raphael Tomas Krueger Roldan the light of my life. Hope you all are well. Wishing you all a health, happy and amazing new year!

The New Year always involves so much talk of fresh beginnings and resolutions...but for me I feel like a New Years word is so much more impactful than a New Years resolution.  I feel like our brains like simple, repeatable things to repeat and form patterns of ie there lies the beauty of just one simple word, one simple thing to stick to throughout the year. 

My word for 2024 is abundance. Not the kind of abundance that has to do with material things.  I actually quite dislike lots and lots of things. I'm the kind of person that likes 2 really great pairs of jeans, or three cute workout outfits, not 20. So abundance for 2021, abundance around the appreciation of life in its fullness, joy and strength of mind, body and soul. Ahh, deep breath, that feels grounding and good. 

My work friend said his word is BRAVE this year. And he reminded me to be brave in my personal and professional life. I loved that. What is yours? Strength, perseverance, health, focus, growth, simply? Pitbull has an amazing life story if youve never read about his bravery you should. His word is WON

I feel like your word should come very easy to you! That first thought is probably it. 

Below is some New Year, new inspo posts

Landing from Maui and we had some treatments at the Spa at Black Rock at the Sheraton Maui which was AMAZING and Im OBSESSED with tropical skincare and this Pineapple toner which gives your skin a gorgeous glow. Been using daily and obsessed https://eminenceorganics.com/us/product/pineapple-refing-tonique. It is a great natural exfoliator 


Also loving this tropical lilikoi daily sunscreen with cocoa seed extract, satsuma mandarin peel and SPF 40 https://eminenceorganics.com/us/product/lilikoi-daily-defense-moisturizer-spf-40. I mean doesn't this sound amazing?

I love reading that study published in JAMA found 10 minutes per day of power walking could add years to your life! It's the small things. The best is to walk 6,000 to 10,000 steps per day but if you can just get in 10 minutes that is SOMETHING! I got one of the walking treadmills and did 2 weeks of Sakara plant based meal delivery before the New Year which was a nice body restart! I plan to just walk on all of my calls. I also bought the Sakara cookbook which is SO NICE for clean living and you should check it out I LOVE their breakfast. https://www.sakara.com/products/cookbook-eat-clean-play-dirty?variant=39566302150765

I'm detoxing and working on lymphatic drainage this week with on a master class 2x a week with Madalyn Hughes HNP at Mdly Wholistic on Instagram. Her focus is B12 in a liquid or spray, high quality liver 2-4oz 2x per week or a TBLS of bee pollen daily, my own magnesium bicarbonate I made 1/4 to 1/2 cup a day starting in your lemon water in the morning (start slow), collagen peptides in raw milk in the am with a raw egg, and probiotic in fermented foods EVERYDAY (ie making your own sauerkraut and adding that juice to even our kids eggs or guac)! Also working on eating more wild caught fish, organic veggies, nuts and seeds, herbs and spices.

We are still busy planning chauffeur driven trips to Champagne and just got our first email of the year with a client staying at Les Crayeres for a week. Ahhh sigh the beauty of life, Les Crayeres and a week of Champagne. Hope that inspires a good start to your New year that you are drinking some good bubbles this month (unless of course you're doing dry Jan!). We also now build hydrogen fueling stations for transit with a family business so we are busy :)! Happy New Year! 


My favorite Champagne bottle always and forever Champagne Mousse! If you want some please email us for a case or two or five!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...