/* Variable definitions

Tasty Side to Life Tours Website

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Time for Change

Just got back from an amazing time spending 2 days in the kitchen of a 1 star Michelin restaurant in Champagne (Hostellerie La Briqueterie). Was like a dream and can't wait to write about it and refer more clients from Tasty Side to Life Tours to eat there. 

In the meantime, it's time for change. I'm not the best at letting go but the owners are coming back to the 200 meter flat I call home and it's time to move out! I am packing up my flat and searching for another for a September 1 move in date. New Order is getting me through packing bag after bag :) Packing or cooking I could listen to this little jam everyday. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...